I’m never really one to set huge goals at the beginning of the year because I never tend to like the pressure too much. But I do like to set small goals and put ideas into plans throughout the year. Now we’re in the final month of the year, I thought it might be good to put together a list of things I want to do before the year is up.
1. Visit Winter Wonderland – as you’re reading this, I will be on my way to London to go to Winter Wonderland. Winter Wonderland is a big Christmas destination in London that is the ultimate way to feel all kinds of festive. There are Christmas markets, a fun fair with rides, shows, an ice bar and many other amazing attractions. I’ve never been before so I’m really looking forward to going and getting in the Christmas spirit.
2. Launch my e-book – for a couple of months now I’ve been putting together a little e-book and I’m just halfway through now, so hopefully over the next few weeks I can get it complete and launch it. The e-book I’ve been putting together is all about self-care and looking after yourself. It isn’t going to be the stereotypical list of activities you can do it, it’s going to be a more in-depth look in how you can properly look after you.
It’s going to be FREE for all of my newsletter readers so sign up if you haven’t already for exclusive access.
3. Set up my business – I’ve been wanting to set up my own business since the summer but I’ve had a lot of self-doubt and anxiety of failure that I keep putting it off, but I really want the end of the year or at least the start of the year the time where I finally beat the bullet and go for it. It’s so scary taking the jump, but I really want to make it work and build something of myself.
4. Festive content – I do love a Christmas themed blog post so watch out for some festively themed blog posts coming your way over the next few weeks! I’m also partaking in the Blog and Beyond 12 days of Christmas challenge so it’s been fun putting together my posts for that.
5. Attend my first blogger event – I got invited to my first blogger event last month in my home city and I’m honestly so nervous to go! It will be my first blogger event where I know no one at all. Thankfully I’m allowed to bring a plus one, but my anxiety is already going a little crazy at the idea of going, but I really want to be able to go and try to enjoy the experience, as well as build on my confidence.
6. Teddy’s first Christmas – it’s my puppy Teddy’s first Christmas at home with us! I’m so excited to have him with us this Christmas. He’s going to love helping everyone unwrap their presents or more like trying to eat the wrapping paper. I just cannot wait to buy him a few presents as well. It’s going to be so cute.
What are your end of year goals?