It’s official! Christmas is this month! Eeek how exciting! It’s the most wonderful time of the year… As you can probably tell I am very excited and really looking forward to Christmas this year. It’s always a great period to look forward to whatever you do and whoever you experience it with.
Today I thought I would share with you some ideas of what you could get up to within the next few weeks leading up to Christmas. Some of them you might have already endured if you’re already in the Christmas spirit whilst others you might have not even thought about yet! But I hope that this post can at least inspire one of you to get into the Christmas mood and make some plans with your friends or family.
- Go ice skating – bring your friends and family along!
- Head to your local Christmas market – take a look at all the festive stalls and enjoy some delicious food and drink.
- Curl up under a blanket, grab some snacks and watch some Christmas movies! Elf is all my all time favourite Christmas movie.
- Decorate the house with festive decorations inside and out – create your own Santa’s grotto.
- Bake some Christmas treats, like cookies/biscuits or a gingerbread house – everyone loves a festive treat.
- Buy a Christmas jumper
- Go to the theatre and watch the Christmas pantomime
- Visit winter wonderland in London
- Go for a walk with your family or friends and check out other people’s Christmas lights!
- Host a secret Santa at school, college or work
- Go Christmas shopping – go prepared though with a list!
- Go visit Santa with your younger siblings, cousins or nieces/nephews
- Create a Christmas playlist of all your favourite Christmas songs and have a sing along!
- Go to the cinema on Christmas eve and watch a festive film
What do you like to get up within the weeks leading up Christmas? What are you most excited for?
Thanks so much for reading,
Don’t forget to follow me on Bloglovin here and never miss a post!!!