Of course, we’re way into summer now but there’s still a chance to head on outside and make the most of the summer weather! I’ve got 35 ways you can get outside this summer, whether it’s for the whole day or just for a short task or activity. Gather your friends and family together, plan the day and create lots of fun filled summer memories.
1. Go on a walk with family or friends
2. Take photos outside – have fun and be creative with it!
3. Have a picnic – pull together your favourite snacks and drinks, before heading to the local park or field for a spot of lunch with your closest ones.
4. Play Pokemon Go – it’s a great way to get outside.
5. Play a game of I spy – a game we all played as kids, but who’s to say we can’t still play now?
6. Take the dog for a walk
7. Have a scavenger hunt
8. Go fruit picking – all those delicious fruits, what’s your favourite?
9. Work out outside
10. Go on a bike ride
11. Have a BBQ
12. Go to the beach
13. Head to the local market
14. Go to the zoo
15. Go to a theme park
16. Take your work outside – any summer work or if you’re lucky enough to work from home, why not take the task outside instead of being stuck inside?
17. Read outside
18. Go camping
19. Go on a boat trip
20. Hire a boat for the day
21. Stargaze at night
22. Road trip!!!!
23. Crazy golf
25. Make a den
26. Play tennis or badminton
27. Head to a festival
28. Or an outdoor gig
29. Host a garden party
30. Outdoor movie cinema – I so want to go one of these!!!
31. Sleep outside
32. Go to a roof top bar or restaurant
33. Local festivals – music, food, crafts, etc
34. Family game night outside
35. Yoga or meditation
How do you try to get outside during the summer? What plans do you have for the rest of the summer season?
Don’t forget to follow me here on Bloglovin and never miss a post!