First off, I seriously cannot believe that it is Christmas Eve and it is Christmas Day tomorrow! This year has gone soooo fast, I am really amazed at how this year just has flown by and another year is just around the corner. This year I feel like I’ve really got a clear mind set of what it is that I want to get out of the next year, therefore expect a post within the new year all about my reflection of the past year and the goals that I am setting for myself for 2016.
2015 for me has had it’s up’s and down’s like every year has. But personally, I feel like I have learnt quite a lot this year in particular about life, myself and the importance of every single day (wow things just got real deep there haha). Today I thought I would share with you some of the things that I have learnt in 2015…
- Do what you love! Don’t worry about what other people think because as long as you’re happy and enjoying yourself, then nothing else matters.
- Taking care of yourself is so important.
- It’s ok to be sad.
- I can achieve anything if I put my mind to it.
- Loving yourself and being confident is the key to living a positive life.
- No ones life is perfect, so there’s no point comparing yourself and your life to other peoples.
- There’s more to life than social media.
- It’s good to take a break once in a while.
- Make the most out of every situation,
- Outgrowing people and losing friendships is a normal part of life. Be grateful for the memories you had together and what you learnt from them.
- Time is precious.
- Life is always a balance between the good and the bad.
- Taking risk’s isn’t all bad and can sometimes be rewarding.
- Your problems don’t define you.
- Be yourself!
What have you learnt from 2015?
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a great new year. If you don’t celebrate Christmas, I hope you also have a great day and all the best for 2016.
Follow me on Bloglovin here and never miss a post!